2009/06/29

SpeedNote3 This shit about comments or no comments


Once agin I saw this thing on Aronic Dumbass 's blog site about me not allowing comments, again I'll repeat so that what little gray matter these stooges have between their ears gets it. If the dumb bunnies would comment on the topic and all fine I'd open it up in a second, but I'm not going to allow personal attacks on the blogs about the club. No how no way. It's bad enuff that these seemingly doogooders feel the need to attack Old Speed, or call up someone we are working for ad money for our web site or event, and tell them we are trash, or I'm Lucifer himself or worse. It happened with Shorty's Saloon, it happened with Boise Community Radio, don't the realize that if they had just shut up that I'd have made a connection, found a place up yonder there in or around Boise and would have been moved one hell of a long time ago, even breaking a lease? While other projects hang in the wings for our studios in Ogden Utah to be ready for us to move into and down there they don't have much influence, but still did all of this have to happen? But its these personal attacks and all that has resulted from them is whyI do not allow comments on our blogs. But as its been said yes every dog has its day, here it means every Wolf will have its time.
Stay tween the ditches
SpeedWrench