2009/06/29

SpeedNote2 Its amazing how many think they know something but don't


It's amazing that some of the MHI Royalty think they know all about ole SpeedWrench here but don't know diddly. They even think that Ron White my High school pal and all is a figment of my imagination. Granted there is a star from one of my fave TV shows by that name, but Idaho's Ron White , Major Ron White and the one on TV is two different people. Now I'm sure that since I did a search just to show that Ron is real, that the simple mean minded tick turds from MHI could do it, but did they ? No. Why? So they could pester me some more. I'm sure damn greatful this is the last week in this shit hole. I have never ever been in such a mean minded place, where so many think they know someone but don't know nothing. Just because I'm a bit on the wyld side, and all does not make me the EVIL ONE as they so think. As far as this shit with models and all with rides for the web site and all. Look if all I was looking for was a fast time between the sheets, Wells Nevada, Elko Nevada, and all ain't that far and a heap much easier . I Never invented the idea of babes in hot threads with custom trucks, hot-rod's etc, that was done many years before I ever was born. The first time I did photography with a lady and a ride, was when I was I think 8 or 9 years old. There was this gal that lived across the street from us in Layton, by the name of Nedra, oh she was hot. Made ones heart skip beats faster than a Monkee's tune. I had this stretched pedal bike, that I had customized, paint, big tire on back, little tire on front, even had a parking brake and a 5 speed tranny. Thought then as I do now, if those fellers in Hollywood can do this,so can I. Except not in MHI. There is conservative then there is MHI. Go there friends, and see what I mean. Not saying all in MHI are assholes, thankfully the good people there two of which I met and one I call a dear friend . but thank goodness that the assholes or Royalty of MHI are a minority, but enuff to get under your skin and fester like a bad bug bite. As far as knowing all about me, remember there was a time before computers or at least ones that everybody has now, and there was a time before public Internet. Now for som FYI. The move to Paul is a short bridge to getting out of Idaho all together. I'm in Paul long enuff to get Lexi rebuilt, LiL Lexi rebuilt, get through the winter, then its outta here for good. And I'll never look back. Even considering moving my own grave site from Grace Idaho's grave yard to where-ever I get to in Utah this time next year. I'm going to see about changing where I was born from Idaho to Layton Utah, and just plain forgetting I ever was here, or lived in Idaho. Because if MHI is any example of the rest of Idaho any more I don't want any part of it. Any highway need sleep, much to do today.
L8R GearHeadz.
SpeedWrench