2020/08/10

The Weekend is over, back to the weekly grinder

 

The weekend is over, back to the daily grinder. To the foreign, tuners that grace our main thru street of Blue Lakes Blvd, here in Twin Falls, While I love the true sound of serious Detroit muscle, I can't stand the noise these tuners make. Sounds like a rodent farting. It's just terrible, but it's like my Mom used to tell me when I was younger that someday I will observe youth as she did us. That revelation is coming true. Just like Muffin's music. That tribal bull crap she plays is really disturbing, but I'm sure that when I was a younger Wolf-Pup, that me playing the Doors, on a phonograph, was just as disturbing to her. 

Alrighty then; Moving more to resurrecting SpeedWrench Toewing but it's going to be a slow process as I bring that to light. I'm dotting the I's, and crossing the T's. I still remember the day that I got inspired into a SpeedWrench concept. Bro, Claressa, and I were laying on a side lawn, by Sears Automotive when it was down on 2nd Avenue here in Twin Falls. One of then Ace Hansen's Mr. GoodWrench delivery trucks rolled by, with my parts, as I was replacing an exhaust part on the ole Grey Mule, I thought, instead of Mr. GoodWrench, what a slightly higher-octane version of that name and make it into SpeedWrench? So over a long lunch and a discussion at the then Blue Lakes Mall, now Fred Myers, SpeedWrench Toewing, became part of the Hazzard County Garage, aka, Cooter's Kustmz, aka Hazzard County Choppers. This is going to be a very aggressive promotion and reassembly of a company that is the only, single person, still in business after near 50 years in the same area, by the same owner towing service in Idaho. Stay tuned.