2020/08/10

I just hate fighting with my bed and pillow

     
                                                             I just hate fighting with my bed and pillow.

Seems like it's a daily sitch. 

Every evening when I get ready to hit the rack, it's a fight to get in the right spot on my bed and, then its wrestle with my pillow. Now I have considered all the offers from outfits like MyPillow, and such, but $400.00 for a topper and near $80.00 for a pillow, is a bit steep. Thing is in this modern era of advanced technology, you'd think by now somebody would make straps that would hold sheet especially fitted sheets to the bed and keep them tight and not bunch up. Then there's the pillow.

Besides MyPillow, isn't there a pillow that will hold its shape, and not need adjustments all night just to stay asleep? Of course, there's noise laws that flat are not enforced. Oh it's okay for a noisy Harley to roll by with rapping pipes(I LuV those) but let a trucker, use a Jake Brake, he gets a ticket. Then there's the thumping of stereos. For Heck sake turn the damn thing down, after midnight. Who the hell are you trying to impress? The dang sluts of this city have all gone to bed with their nightly quest. Some times you can pick your living environment, some times you cain't. I'm a day sleeper, for several reasons. One can't do radio during the day, due to bandwidth problems. Everybody is on the pipe, so limited access. Then at night is the best choice. Which presents several sitchs. The first is now that I'm venturing out back on my own going toewing without the support of A1, I need to make every call. Yet if I'm on air, I can't just shut down the station. So need co-hosts, or side anchors. Now true could be in a studio, with one of the Club members, but, that's kinda queer. So that requires a female to sit in. Now I don't look for a fashion model, here, but someone with a healthy body that is not oversized, that displays some eye candy with the raunchy personality and sarcasm style humor that we roll out is a plus. Think its easy to find that? It ain't. So I stress, and that don't give me much rest. Which is what I did ALL DAY Sunday. I slept. Didn't care if the big bomb dropped or not. Can't go to Church , that's still a once a month thing, due to Covid-19, and doing office studio stuff at night is a guess shot at best. So what do you do? You sleep. That's what I did. But cain't some one make a decent bed covering and a no toss pillow? 

That's my story for this morning.