2020/06/10

What did you do today? Resistance is not futile

Made it through another day here. Been lonely as hell, and feeling like I could make whooppie with even a plumpy chic. The Company is growing piece by peace. The radio station is on the grid, and the shop remains in construction. Covid-19 and all didn't help much, but I'm smelling green and for once it's not a pyle of manure. 
The shop and op, is straight forward customs and street chiq.. We needed a new gig, and after long thinking, SpeedWrench Toewing & Garage is in my mind the sweetest handle to reignite the candles here. 
In a lot of ways it'll be same shit different day. With that said, I'm spelling something new, and while it removes me a bit from my inner comfort zone, the way to success, is not to sit on your complacency. Just because some things work by just sitting on them like a hen on a egg, something's hatch better if you turn up the heat.
The day that SpeedWrench was envisioned was a day when my ride suffered a serious malfunction. Bro , Claressa, and I were waiting at the then Sears Automotive shop, and laying back on the grass, I saw a parts delivery truck from then Ace Hansen Chevy here in Twin Falls. On it was the common Mr. GoodWrench. Fine I thought but waiting is not a comforting thing. You want prompt quality service at a price that wont make you sell the farm. After fiddling with some themes on all of it, I thought trucks in Deere Green/yellow, (hadn't been done before) and in 1984 SpeedWrench Toewing launched. The shop a bit later. Of course, SpeedWrench Toewing, got put on hold during the Hazzard County Garage days, until I conceived the concept of making SpeedWrench Toewing, part of the Hazzard County Garage. In 1990 from a bit of humor, by one of the Knytes, Tommy said Customized by Cooter. Some re-engineering the name, Cooter's Kustmz, with SpeedWrench Toewing was launched in Murray Utah. Ever since the SpeedWrench Toewing, has been operational in both Murray Utah, ran by Tommy, that was until now. While remaining based in Murray, the plan is to sub- that to Twin Falls, Idaho. The Wolf , becomes Dr. Speed, on a show online on our network. More over in a way, extending SpeedWrench Toewing into the stratosphere. 
L8R