2009/07/02

Speed5 I know your just itching to know


So I got up this morning , snagged biskits and yummy grave, quart of milk and 3 cups of java. Then it was off to the big MHI Court. Got there a bit early so I sat and watched the world or at least the small world in MHI , until a quarter to 09:00 and strolled in the ECCH. Got undressed nearly to get through the security gate, found the court room and sat down. So things got under way. After several no shows, and some purtty easy sentences,handed out it was my turn. I got up went through the mini cattle gate and sat down. Judge asks, " Do you understand your rights and all? " I sezz yup. He reads off the charge, with possible punishments, asks if I understand? I sezz, "yup." Asked me how do I plead, I sezz not guilty. Asks if I need an attorney? I sezz, "got one" . I gets this pink slip and out the door I went. Needing to get to Burley for an appoinment, by 14:00 , I hauled butt out of MHI. Now here's the skivvy. The place I'm getting into needs new carpet, and is being put in, plus some new paint, so that's bein done. Seein as how I need to be in court on the 15th, figured I might as well hold tight for a very damn few, weeks, get this BS over with, then when I move I wont never ever have to come back. But the Judge there in MHI seems purtty cool. Was hungry as a bear by the time I got to GF, so swung into the Stop, scarfed that down, along with a Ppsi and o-rings, changed threads and out the door I hauled. Got to Burley right on the k-hair, but guess what? All of Burley was dark. From my 411 a byrd jumping off the tarmac at the Burley Airport nailed some power lines on take off. Again an airport that needs ATC. Automated ATC is not bad some places, but the sky is gettin really crowded these days and there just is not much room for automated or just no ATC whatsoever. All certified airports should be required to have ATC. So got done at my appointment, got phones installed in the new place, and have decided for a few laps here, to put AyreWolf Avaition on the shelf as well as radio/media and focus on going towing. Found a good used cab for LexiBelle, so there's my floor pans, two doors, fenders and hood. Found a shop there in Heyburn, impound yard that I can really afford. So looks like things are about to cook. Had dinner at the Wayside, most there asked me where I had been, and of course Nancy was there reminding me that she was right and that I never should have left. I do believe she was right, got back to GF here, to sit and wait for check from Bud, so going to pack. Have to truck over to Gooding in the pm, but outside of that I'm parked until after court. Although I am frustrated tht I can't just flee, to answer the Question of AD's, Yes I'm showing for court, yes I hired an attorney, yes I'm moving, so what's it to you? No I did not avoid you, but believe this, my world does not revolve around you. So here's the finger AD sit and spin. Any mile, lights out while its cool enuff to sleep. FYI guy's the new place has AC. And for $75.00 less than I'm paying now, and its a whole house.
L8R Taters
SpeedWrench